#1 – WordPress
I’ve been using WordPress since 2004 (version 1.x).
After all the user experience (UX) pieces have been taken care of (at least initially) I usually recommend WordPress as the content management system.
#2 – Additional UX resources
- Content Strategy for the Web by Kristina Halvorson
- Don’t Make Me Think or Rocket Surgery Made Easy by Steve Krug
- anything by Jakob Nielsen
- anything by Rosenfeld Media
- UX Conference by Nielsen Norman Group
- Any conference by Adaptive Path
- ConFab by Brain Traffic
- IA Summit
#3 – Want to chat?
I hope you’ve found this series useful because I love helping people.
And if you feel stuck – I offer free advice to anyone who will ask. Just email me – MyFirstName [at] MyFirstNameMyLastName.com.
You’ll eventually need to put your ideas on the web. If you choose WordPress you’ll have fewer headaches and you’ll be in good company if you need to ask questions. The WordPress community is pretty good and supporting one another.
For more tips on how to build a better UX be sure to check out the other articles in this series: